Harbor Freight Credit Card Login: Harbor Freight Tools is one of the popular retail chain outlets that are located all across the United States. The company is quite popular for offering tools as well as equipment that are related to the housing improvement which their customers can get at a discounted price.
Additionally, the company also features a mail-order along with the e-commerce business. The company was founded in the year 1977 by Eric Smidt and operates more than 1000 stores in America as well.
Recently, the company has opened its latest store in Louisville, Kentucky in 2019. In addition to that, their popular stores are located in Charlottesville, West Palm Beach. They have also provided Harbor Credit Card login portal to its customers which are operated and managed by Synchrony Bank. With the help of this portal, customers can easily manage the activities of their credit cards.
Today in this article we are going to talk about the same portal and will provide you with the guidelines for Harbor Credit Card login, bill payment, and more.
Harbor Freight Credit Card Login
Harbor Freight is the privately held Discount tool and equipment Retailer that operates a chain of retail stores as well as mail-order and e-commerce business. The Company employs over 20,000 people in the United States of America. and has over 1100 Locations in 48 States. Customers can apply for Harbor Freight Credit Card in-store and only use it only stores. Harbor Freight Credit Card is run and managed by Synchrony Bank. Using this Web Portal You are able to easily Manage Your Credit Card Activities.
Harbor Freight Credit Card Login Procedure
Here are the step-by-step guidelines with the help of which users can get easy access to their online account by visiting its web portal.
- Step 1: In the first step, go to the official Harbor Freight site and the link for this is www.harborfreight.com.
- Step 2: As soon as you reach at the official portal, simply scroll down the page to the bottom. At the bottom left side under the option Customer Service, you will see a link that says “Manage Credit card”. Click on that link.
- Step 3: Once you click on that link, you are now going to be directed to the login portal of Harbor Freight Credit Card.
- Step 4: At the login page, you will see two blank boxes under the names User ID and Password. In the first box, enter your User ID, and then at the second box enter your password. Make sure to enter both the credentials correctly.
- Step 5: At last, tick the small box on the “Remember User ID” option side. On the other hand, it is advised that you have to tick this option while using a personal device.
- Step 6: Now, to be redirected to your Harbor Freight Credit Card online account, click on the “Secure Login” Button.
Process For Retrieving Forgotten User ID & Password
In case you have forgotten Harbor Freight Credit Card Login User ID or Password then there are some steps that you need to follow for recovering the credentials. We are also providing you the detailed instructions for the same.
- Step 1: To begin with the process, first visit the Harbor Freight Credit Card Login site and go to its login portal.
- Step 2: Now you will see the “Find User ID” link on that page listed below the “Secure Login” button.
- Step 3: Fill in the asked details such as your Credit Card number and the Zip Code in the available blank space.
- Step 4: Just below the Zip Code box, click on the “Find User ID’ link and then follow the remaining guidelines for recovering your User ID.
- Step 5: For recovering the password, click on the “Reset Password” link that is available just below the “Secure Login” button.
- Step 6: Now you will have to give your User ID and Zip code and provide these details in the given blank boxes. At last, click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- Step 7: Follow the instructions for the remaining process which is provided by the site and then create your new password when it will be asked.
- Step 8: At last, you will have to re-login in order to verify your latest or retrieved login credential.
Guidelines For Making Harbor Freight Payment
If you own a Harbor Credit Card and want to make its payment, then the best part is that you can do the same by following three different procedures. Below here we have described all the three methods through which you can make Harbor Freight Bill Payments.
Method 1: Online Method
The first process that we are going to talk about is the online method which is considered to be the best for making payments. It is also widely used and one of the easy methods from the available other options.
In order to make Harbor Freight Payment online, the user must visit the official site at https://harborfreight.syf.com/login/ and with the help of their credentials, log in to their account. Once you login successfully, the user will get easy access to their online account. On the official homepage of the site, you are going to get an online payment option. Click on that option and follow the prompts in order to proceed further for making Harbor Freight bill payment online.
Method 2: By Phone
If you don’t want to make the payment online then there’s another method through which you can do the same and that is by calling at their official phone number. All you have to do is to dial 855-314-3104 which is Harbor Freight phone number. Once you call them, you will have to stay on the line for a while and then the agent or official representative will guide you for the same to make payment through the phone. Follow the official representative instructions carefully and the payment will be made successfully.
Method 3: By Mail
Last but not the least, the users can also opt for a mailing method through which they can make the payment directly. With the help of this method, the users can directly send Harbor Freight bill payment to this below-given address:
Harbor Freight Credit Card
P.O. Box 960012
Orlando, FL 32896-0012
Harbor Freight Customer Service Contact Numbers
- (800) 423-2567:- Toll-Free Number.
- (800) 444-3353:- Customer Service.
- (888) 866-5797:- Technical Product Support.
- (800) 423-2567:- Technical Product Support.
Harbor Freight Service Contact Info
CEO: Eric Smidt (1999–)
Founded: 1977, Los Angeles, California, United States
Founders: Eric Smidt, Allan Smidt
About Harbor Freight
Harbor Freight is one of the popular tool manufacturers and merchants in the United States. The main goal of the company is to provide the best tools in the best deal possible. The company is quite well-known for their large sales products and services that enable you to get quality products at a very reasonable price. The price that the company asks from its customers is significantly lower than the retail cost. Due to this, they have a huge number of loyal customers who understand their working capabilities and best services which resolve their issues very quickly.
Harbor Freight is a privately held equipment retailer which operates a chain of retail stores as well as mail order and e-commerce business. The Company employs over 20,000 people in the USA and has over 1,100 Locations in 48 States. Once any Clients apply for the Harbor Freight Credit Card, after the Approval of Service they are able to Earn 10% off their first purchase and 5% Back on their Future Purchase in Harbor Freight Money to Spend on Anything in Store.