Amazon Credit Card Login: If you love shopping at Amazon.com, you might be thrilled to know that there are Amazon credit cards available that offer a great shopping experience to their customers. Overall, Amazon offers four different types of credit cards that you can use exclusively on their site. If you are interested in shopping on Amazon, then you can also pick any of their credit cards.
There are three card providers that issue Amazon credit cards and those are American Express, Chase, and Synchrony. The activation process of this credit card is very simple with all of its three providers and this will not even take more than a few minutes. In this article, you will get to know more about Amazon credit cards and how you can apply and activate your card.
Table Of Contents
- 1 How to Apply for Amazon Credit Card?
- 2 Activate your Amazon Card With American Express
- 3 Activate your Amazon Card With Chase
- 4 Activate your Amazon Card With Synchrony
- 5 How To Get Started With Your Amazon Credit Card?
- 6 Final Words
How to Apply for Amazon Credit Card?
In order to enjoy the benefits of an Amazon credit card, you must qualify for the same. For this, you have to first apply and register for this credit card. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Step 1: First, open the web browser on your device and visit the Amazon Credit Card login portal from there. Login to you’re Amazon account.
- Step 2: You will find different card options on the homepage, select the one you want to apply.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Step 4: After this, you have to fill the application form by providing the correct information and following the available instructions to proceed.
- Step 5: At last, submit your application and wait for their response.
You will get a response within a minute after submitting your application. After this, you will get to know whether you are qualified or rejected for Amazon Credit Card. If you are approved, you will receive the actual card within 7 to 10 business days at the mail address that you have provided while the registration process.
Activate your Amazon Card With American Express
American Express provides three different methods to Activate your Amazon credit card which we are going to explain below here:
- At first, you have to visit americanexpress.com/confirmcard.
- On the homepage, key in your credit card number and 4-digit card ID which you can find on the back of your card.
- After this submit the details by clicking on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- On the back of your card, you will find a number on which you have to call.
- You can also download the Amex mobile app on your iOS or Android devices, and enter your card numbers or simply scan your card.
Activate your Amazon Card With Chase
In order to activate your Amazon card with Chase, you will have two different methods. Follow the below-given instructions carefully:
- At first, go to chase.com/personal/credit-cards/verify-credit-card.
- After this, you have to log in or sign up with your Social Security number. You can also get access by providing your card, account, or application number.
- You have to call at this number: 800-432-3117, and then follow the prompts carefully.
Activate your Amazon Card With Synchrony
The Amazon credit card which is issued by Synchrony can be activated by this method which is given below:
- First, if you have a sticker placed on the back of your card, then you should call the number written on the sticker.
- Other than this, you can also give a call to the number that is available on the back of your card.
How To Get Started With Your Amazon Credit Card?
As soon as your Amazon credit card is approved, you will have to do a few things in order to set yourself up for credit success. Here are the guidelines for the same:
Download the Mobile App
At first, you must download the Chase mobile app or the Synchrony mobile app, based on your Amazon card provider. By installing the mobile app on your device let you simplify your finances in several different ways.
Enrolling For Online Banking
You have to visit the website of your Amazon credit card provider to enroll in for online banking. After this, you have to provide your personal details, such as your bank account, mobile number, SSN, or tax ID. As soon as you have set up your account, you can easily monitor your transactions, enable autopay, redeem your rewards and so much more. Also, the Amazon cards issued by Synchrony Bank, get the online banking service too.
Add Your Card to the Website
After enrolling in online banking, you must add your credit card to the official site which is Amazon.com. Also, you must make sure to set your Amazon credit card as a preferred payment method on its official website in order to receive your cashback rewards.
Set a PIN
Most of the time, your card already has a PIN, but if in case it doesn’t have then you must set it up. Also, if you want to change or reset your old personal identification number, you can do it all by yourself. In both of the situations, you can call at 800-297-4970. After this, you will get the automated instructions, just follow those steps and your PIN will be all set. It is very important for any card to have a PIN number, particularly for those who travel overseas.
The Amazon cards issued by Synchrony Bank can also be set up for autopay option. In order to set up the autopay option, you have to access your Synchrony or Chase online account or your mobile app. After opening the app, you have to select the card that you want, and then select Set-up which is available next to the automated payments. Select the amount and then choose the account from which you want to make payment.
If you want to get easier approval, then you should go for the Amazon.com Store Card. The Store Card offers you 5 percent of your money back on the purchases you have made from Amazon as long as you are an Amazon Prime membership member. Also, you will get $60 in your Amazon account once you sign up for the card. Synchrony Bank is the provider of this card and you can also use it for making other purchases as well. However, a money-back offer will be available on Amazon items only.