MySainsburys/ OurSainsburys Login: Sainsbury’s is one of the largest supermarket chains in the United Kingdom, having a 16 percent share of the supermarket sector. It was initially started as a retailer of fresh foods, however, it got expanded later into packaged groceries like tea and sugar. It was established as a partnership that was held in the year 1869, when John James Sainsbury along with his wife Mary Ann started a small shop at 173 Drury Lane in Holborn, London. Sainsbury’s has made a big impact in the supermarket sector in different locations nationwide. This has made them one of the leading companies having a huge staff base.
Being one of the largest chains in the supermarket sector, the company employs thousands of workforce, and as of 2021, the number of employees working there was 180,000. Therefore, to manage this large number of workforces, Sainsbury’s has launched an online platform known as Oursainsburys or MySainsburys. With the help of OurSainsburys, the employees of Sainsbury’s can check the information regarding their work, payslips, vacations, schedule, and more. To know more about MySainsburys/ OurSainsburys, read the following article till the end.
Table Of Contents
MySainsburys/ OurSainsburys Employee Registration
Employees working at Sainsbury’s must be aware of MySainsburys and its Login steps through which they can get access to their online account. Before starting any process, the employees must register themselves first, and then they can move forward to the login process. The official site of MySainsburys Employee Login Portal is MySainsburys.com, while employees can also sign in to www.oursainsburys.com or Mysainsburys.co.uk or oursainsburys.co.uk. Below here, we are providing you with detailed instructions regarding MySainsburys/ OurSainsburys Employee registration process.
- First of all, one must take note that only those employees who have a six-month period in the company can register at MySainsburys Login portal. If you have completed this time period with the company then you need to follow their legitimate process for login enrollment.
- Secondly, there is no online method available for the employees to their new MySainsburys account.
- So, to register themselves on its official online portal, the registration process will be done entirely through the offline procedure. In this step, the employees have to contact their company’s official team and the authorities for creating a new online account.
- They will ask you to provide your social security number for creating the new MySainsburys Login account.
- As soon as your given details are verified, you will receive the details of your newly created MySainsburys Login account.
- Once you have received your employee MySainsburys Login credentials, you are all set to use them to get access to the Sainsbury employee portal and to utilize its features efficiently.
Sainsbury’s Employee Login Process
The employees can login as soon as their MySainsburys Login account has been created and they have received their login credentials as well. In order to get access to their account, the employees have to provide their login credentials at the portal’s official homepage. Make sure you have a secured internet connection before login into your online account. Here are the step-by-step guidelines that you need to follow for a successful login.
- Step 1: You have to start the process by visiting the official site at MySainsburys.com or Mysainsburys.co.uk or oursainsburys.co.uk.
- Step 2: The official homepage/ login page will open where you have to fill in your credentials.
- Step 3: In the first blank box, you have to enter the Employee ID and in the second box key in your Password correctly. In addition to that, you may be asked to provide your employee’s social security number.
- Step 4: After that, you have to press the next button to proceed and if the entered information is entered correctly, you will be redirected to your online account instantly.
MySainsburys Login Password Reset
If such a situation arises where you can’t recall your MySainsburys login password or you simply want to reset it, then you have to go through some steps which we are listing down below:
- Step 1: In the first step, you have to visit the official site of MySainsburys which is www.mysainsburys.com or Mysainsburys.co.uk, or oursainsburys.co.uk.
- Step 2: The official homepage of MySainsburys will open, where you will see the option ‘Forgotten Password.’ Once you find it, press on that option to reset your password.
- Step 3: After this, a new page will open where you have to provide your User ID and then key in some characters as well.
- Step 4: At last, you have to click on the ‘Next’ button before following the automatic display steps to reset your forgotten password which you can change afterward.
MySainsbury/ OurSainsburys Contact Information
There might be some situations in which you won’t be able to access your online account, or there’s a problem with your login page or other related issues. If you are an employee working in Sainsbury’s and are facing such problems, then, in this case, you need to contact their customer support or help desk to get a solution for your issues. The authorities or resuscitative will help you out in troubleshooting your problems related to MySainsbury. Here is the list of MySainsbury/ OurSainsburys Contact Information that every employee working in the Sainsbury’s will be aware of:
- Staff: 0800-707-6242
- Banking Office number: 0345-603-4401
- Depot Service Desk Number: 0345-603-5538
- DT Service Desk Number: 0345-603-2282
Overall, MySainsbury/ OurSainsburys is a very useful online platform for the employees working in Sainsbury’s. After working in the company for a specified period of time, the employees can create their individual online accounts through the online website i.e., MySainsburys.com. With the help of OurSainsburys, Sainsbury’s employees can view or check the up-to-date information regarding their working hours, payslips, and much more on a single platform. The Sainsbury employee login site can be accessed by visiting www.mysainsburys.com or www.oursainsburys.com or Mysainsburys.co.uk or oursainsburys.co.uk.
If the employees are not able to get access to their online account even after providing a valid or registered email or phone number, then they must immediately contact their customer service, which is continuously accessible for troubleshooting their login or other related problems. This was all about MySainsbury/ OurSainsburys; we hope you have learned about the Sainsbury employee login portal in this article. If you want to ask us anything about MySainsbury, then you can write it down in our comment section. Thank you for reading!