First Premier Credit Card Application Status: First Premier Bank is one of the great options for people who are struggling to increase their credit scores. The bank offers great credit cards options to such individuals so that they can enjoy its beneficial features. First Premier credit card offers attractive offers to people with fewer credit scores.
If you are one of those who have currently applied for First Premier Credit Card and want to know its application status online then here we are providing the guidelines for the same. The interested readers can check out major details about First Premier Credit Card and its application process.
Table Of Contents
First Premier Credit Card Application
Once you apply for the First Premier Bank credit card, you will be updated by the officials from seven to 10 business days by mail. Through this mail, the bank gives you an update regarding your application, whether it has been accepted or denied. Make sure to provide your valid address at the time of applying for the credit card as the letter is going to be sent to you at the same address that you have provided at that time.
Most of the time an application has been denied due to a lack of information provided by the applicant. This means that the bank requires more of your personal and financial details on your application such as your income or some additional documents. Another reason for your credit card denial is that you have provided incorrect information to the issuer on your application, because of which it didn’t qualify the verification process.
How To Apply For First Premier Credit Card Application?
- You should be at least 18 years of age and 21 years for Puerto Rico residents.
- You should be a United States resident other than Wisconsin and New York.
- You will be asked $245 as your deposit and fees which you have to pay to the bank.
- You will have to provide your full name, address, phone number, valid email address, SSN, among other personal and financial information.
- First, visit the First Premier Bank official site.
- On the homepage, click on the green box that says Apply Today
- A set of questions will be asked on the following page which you have to answer correctly and click on the continue button.
- Fill in all the required details in the desired space and click on continue to complete the process.
Check Your First Premier Credit Card Application Status Online
The applicants of First Premier Credit Card can also check their application status via online by visiting their official site. If this is your first time applying for its credit card and want to know the process for checking its application status online then below here we are providing all the guidelines. Follow these instructions to check the status in few simple steps within a minute.
- Step 1: Begin the procedure by visiting https://firstpremier.com/ which is the official website of First Premier Bank from where you can easily check your credit card status.
- Step 2: When you will reach at the official page of the site, there you will find the “Credit Card Sign In” option which you have to click.
- Step 3: After clicking on that option, a box will appear which is going to ask your credential to access your account. If you don’t have an online account then you can create a brand new one by clicking on the “Set Up Online Access” option. Once you click on that, you will land on the registration page of the site where you have to provide the asked details and after successful submission and verification process, your online account will be created. However, if you already have an online account with First Premier Bank then you can skip the sign-in process and directly login by using your credentials.
- Step 4: You can now provide login credentials such as your Username and Password.
- Step 5: After providing the details, all you have to do is to submit it by clicking on the Continue button.
- Step 6: That’s it. You will be directed to your online account after this and from there you can check the application status of your First Premier Credit Card.
First Premier Credit Card Benefits
There are many benefits that First Premier Credit Card offers to its cardholders. If you are new to this card and want to know more about its beneficial features then read the following points to get more details about this credit card.
- One of the best things for which many customers apply for First Premier Credit Card is that they give you approval even if your credit score is not good or is at very low.
- It also helps in improving your credit as they give your report to three bureaus, therefore by the time you make your payment you can also build up your credit.
- Even though, the bank charges high fees but if you have to pay loans every year then you can also save a lot of your money. They offer one of the best deals to their clients on repayment terms with low interest comparing to the other bank’s offers.
- Last but not the least, the customers can also check their First Premier Credit Card Application Status Online by visiting its official site.
First Premier Customer Service
For any kind of issue related to your First Premier credit card or else you want an update regarding your application, you can call its customer service number which is 1-800-987-5521. One should take note that there’s a scheduled time and days set for contacting their help desk representatives.
The First Premier Customer Service is only available for the customers from Monday to Friday starting at 7: 00 AM to 9:00 PM (CT). On the other hand, this service is also available on Saturdays but at different timing. On Saturday, you can call First Premier Customer Service from 8:00 AM CT to 4: 30 PM CT.
If your queries are related to its credit card status update, then the customers must take note that until your application has not been processed into the system of First Premier, you can’t contact their customer service for the same.
Also, the applicants of the First PREMIER are advised to wait at least 48 hours from the day they have completed their application. A correspondence mail will also be provided to you at your address within two weeks, giving you an application update.