First National Bank Texas Login: Founded in the year 1901, the First National Bank Texas along with its division 1st convenience Bank offers several banking services such as a mortgage, loan, etc. to its customers. It has more than 300 branches and it operates in New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas at the present date. If you want to know about the First National Bank Texas Login and registration process then read this article below to get answers to all your queries.
Table Of Contents
- 1 First National Bank Credit Card Activation Process
- 2 First National Bank Texas Online Banking Registration
- 3 First National Bank Texas Login
- 4 First National Bank Texas Forgotten Login Credentials: How To Retrieve Username/ Password?
- 5 First National Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Methods
- 6 Customer Service
First National Bank Credit Card Activation Process
After you have applied for your First National Bank credit card, you will receive the card within few days. However, once you get the First National Bank credit card, you have to activate it immediately. Nowadays, it has become very easy to activate your credit card and it can be done by the mobile app that has been created by the bank itself. Also, if you have created an online account with the official portal of the bank then you can also activate your credit card from the card management section at the site.
First National Bank Texas Online Banking Registration
If you want to enjoy First National Bank Texas banking facilities online then you must register or enroll your account to the bank site at first. Before starting the registration process, make sure to have a good internet connection in order to avoid any inconvenience while performing these below-listed steps. Also, your bank account number, SSN, Tax ID, etc. will also be required in this procedure so keep it handy.
- Step 1: Start the process, by opening the official home page of First National Bank at www.1stcb.com.
- Step 2: On its official page, you are going to find the option “Enroll Now”, click on that button.
- Step 3: After this, the enrolment process will begin which consists of a number of steps.
- Step 4: The first stage will consist of your identity confirmation where you will have to provide all the asked information on that page to prove your identity.
- Step 5: At last, complete all the remaining stages as guided by the site in the following pages for getting your account enrolled online.
First National Bank Texas Login
Once your First National Bank Texas online account is created, you can now easily login to the same by following some easy steps. To get access to your First National Bank account online, you have to follow these instructions carefully.
- Step 1: At first, visit the official site at www.1stcb.com.
- Step 2: You will be directed to the login page, where you have to enter your username.
- Step 3: At the second blank box, enter your password.
- Step 4: In the last step, click on the ‘Login’ button to continue and you will be directed to your account.
First National Bank Texas Forgotten Login Credentials: How To Retrieve Username/ Password?
To recover your username or password of First National Bank Texas, follow these instructions given down below.
- Step 1: Begin the process by visiting the official login page of the bank and then click on the link “Forgot your Password”.
- Step 2: When you will be directed to the next page, from there you can recover your username along with the password as well.
- Step 3: For resetting the password, you have to add your phone number as well as your username. Once you fill that in, click on the “send me a new password” option. After this, check your inbox as you will receive a temporary password that you can use for creating a new login password for your online bank account.
- Step 4: Now talking about the other login credential, in order to retrieve your forgotten username, you have to scroll down the login page, just like you did in the first step.
- Step 5: You are going to find another link at the bottom of the page that says “I forget my username”. Simply click on that option.
- Step 6: Now you have to fill in your e-mail address that has been registered with the bank and then click on the ‘Send’ button after that.
- Step 7: In addition to that, the bank is going to send an e-mail that will include your username. Therefore, you should check your mail inbox to get the same.
First National Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Methods
In order to make the bill payment of the First National Bank Credit Card, the users can go through a number of different methods. Here, we are going to describe all those methods so that you can select anyone based on the preference that suits you.
Online Payment: The very popular method among other available options is online payment. This is a very simple and straightforward process that also consumes very little time. Therefore, many people nowadays go for online methods in general. For making bill payments of the First National Bank credit card, the users have to visit the official portal and successfully login to their online account and go to the payment section. In that section, the users can clear their dues by making the payment online.
By Phone: Another popular option that the users usually select for clearing their First National Bank credit card dues by contacting their official number. All you have to do is to call on the official number i.e. 800-558-3424 and then ask for assistance from their representatives.
By Mail: The customers can easily send a check or money order to the bank for clearing their credit card payments. In this method, the customer has to fill the check by entering their credit card number. You can also go for a money order at your convenience. Make sure to send the check well in advance as it consumes some time for processing. As soon as you have prepared your check or money order, mail it to these given addresses.
Mail Address for Sending Payment: Cardmember Service, P.O. Box 790408, St. Louis, MO 63179-0408
Mail Address for Sending an Overnight Payment: Cardmember Service, 824 N 11th Street, St. Louis, MO 63101-1016
Visit Bank Branch: Last but not the least, you can directly go to the bank and visit any of its branches that are close to your location. The bank representative will help you out in paying your credit card dues at your visit to the First National bank branch.
For contact to the Customer Service of First National Bank Texas, the customers can call at these numbers that are 254-554-6699 and 800-677-9801. On the other hand, for First Convenience Bank call 800-903-7490.