BBC iplayer Kodi Addon: Kodi is considered to be one of the software to stream movies as well as shows on multiple devices. It allows its users to play and view most streaming media, such as videos, music, podcasts, as well as videos from the Internet, along with all common digital media files from local and network storage media.
The add-ons are basically designed by independent developers which can be used to enhance your experience on Kodi and BBC iPlayer is also one of these. There are also some of the third-party add-ons that you can use to improve your Kodi experience.
If you want to know more about How to Install BBC iPlayer Kodi Addon, then you are in the right place. Read the following article completely in order to get a clear picture of Installing BBC iPlayer Kodi Addon. Today, with the help of this article we are going to share the method, login process and so on about How to Install BBC iPlayer Kodi Addon, so without wasting any time let’s get started….
Important Note: One must take note that BBC iPlayer is basically geo-restricted to the United Kingdom. Therefore, in order to use this service (no matter if you stream it online or via Kodi), you must have to use a VPN application and connected to a UK-based server. In addition to that, we highly recommend ExpressVPN for this.
Table Of Contents
BBC iPlayer Kodi Addon
The first item on the home screen of the BBC iPlayer Kodi Addon brings some of the recently released clips as well as the TV show episodes that are already trending. Here you’ll find many interesting options.
There you will find two categories that can be used if you know exactly what to watch. The first option will let you sort the available TV shows by their name. And the second option will sort the content by its channel of origin.
With a total number of 29 categories at your disposal, this is where you can find something based on your interests. Some of the comprised categories are comedy, drama & soaps, food, history, documentaries, as well as everything in between.
BBC also brings an interactive service that is called Red Button which is available on a wide range of digital platforms. If in case you want to check out the latest sports coverage, then this is where you’ll find a lot of interesting options.
In addition to that if you have a BBC ID, which is your personalized account, then you can use this section in order to sync your data. When you begin watching something online, you can carry on watching that using the BBC iPlayer Kodi addons. This is a very handy feature but at the same time, it also requires you to sign up for an account.
Steps to Install BBC iPlayer Addon on Kodi
Here are the simple and easy steps for installing BBC iPlayer Addon on Kodi, follow the step carefully for doing the same:
- Step 1: At first, you have to open Kodi and click on ‘Add-ons’ in the main menu
- Step 2: After that, click on ‘Download’ in the right-placed menu
- Step 3: Now, you are going to now see a list of different categories. And then you need to open a folder named ‘Video add-ons’
- Step 4: Here, you are going to find all of the available video add-ons. Now, simply scroll down and then click on ‘iPlayer WWW’
- Step 5: In order to finalize the installation, click on the ‘Install’ button
- Step 6: It will take a few moments, then after that Kodi is going to let you know that your new addon has been installed. You just have to simply return to your Add-ons section where BBC iPlayer will be waiting for you. That’s it…. You are All Done! You can now enjoy BBC iPlayer Addon on Kodi.
If in any case, you cannot find BBC iPlayer or if there are so many different options available, then for that situation we have an alternative installation method for you. And this method is as follows:
- Step 1: At first, you have to launch Kodi and wait until it fully loads
- Step 2: After that, you have to click on the Search icon in the top-left corner
- Step 3: Now, you have to choose to ‘Search Add-ons’ and type in ‘BBC iPlayer’
- Step 4: A list of search results is going to appear, then click on ‘iPlayer WWW’;
- Step 5: At last, you can use the ‘Install’ button in order to finalize the process.
VPN Protection With Kodi
This thing everyone should take note that using illegal Kodi Addons are quite dangerous without a VPN. This is the major issue these days as most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi Addons on their system in order to get access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, as well as much more for FREE, rather than a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it and most importantly it is safe to use.
In addition to that, the video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are gaining access to them on Kodi, then your activities are then going to be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP as well as gives all the information to the government or companies if they request it. You will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by simply rotating your IP address while you are busy enjoying the streaming Kodi content. So, it’s very important to use an encrypted VPN as using Kodi as well as other free streaming apps, in order to hide your identity, location, as well as online activities.
With the help of this article, we have discussed many things about How to Install BBC iPlayer Kodi Addon. Hopefully, this information will be beneficial for you. I hope this article has helped you to know more about How to Install BBC iPlayer Kodi Addon. Let us know in the comments section how the experience with BBC iPlayer Kodi Addon goes for you.