Bayareafastrak: Nowadays, almost everything can be done online even the toll collection. FasTrak is also one of the electronic toll collection systems that are widely used in the Bay Area of San Fransisco. It has also provided an online portal through which customers can make toll payments along with getting other facilities.
There are several benefits of using FasTrak and its online account. Once your online account is created with FasTrak, you can easily get discounted rates. You will not have to wait or stop at the tollbooths and will get easy payment methods. The online account is very simple to set up and is easy to maintain.
Table Of Contents
What Are The Requirements?
If you want to make Bay Area Bridge Toll Payment Online, then here are some requirements which you need to fulfill.
- The users need a Laptop, smartphone, or any other electronic device for getting access to FasTrak’s Online Platform.
- Your internet connection should be stable if you don’t want any interruption during the registration process.
- You can only get FasTrak’s online access if you have an account number or toll tag number which you will submit at the time of the registration process.
- Your online account will be linked with your e-mail id and phone number, so make sure to provide valid details while registering.
Get a FasTrak Toll Tag Number: Registration Process
If you want to make toll payments or to Create an Online Account with FasTrak, then you must have to go through the sign-up process for getting access and to get your unique Fastrak toll tag number. Before starting this process, read the above-listed requirements carefully.
Now read the following instructions carefully in order to get a FasTrak toll tag number:
- Step 1: Begin the process by visiting the official site at www.bayareafastrak.org and then you will land on its homepage.
- Step 2: At the top of that page, you will find an option ‘Get FasTrak’, click on that tab.
- Step 3: Now move on to the section that says ‘Order Online’ and then press the ‘Sign up for FasTrak’ button.
- Step 4: After this, a new page ‘Create a FasTrak account’ will open.
- Step 5: You will see several blank spaces and questions on that page, which you need to answer correctly. Make sure to fill in the valid details to avoid any inconvenience in the future.
- Step 6: Fill in all the important information that is asked on that page such as your first and last name, your current/ permanent address, and zip code. You will have to fill in your contact details such as email address, mobile number, and so on. Along with that you must also provide your statement delivery method, and create your Username and Password. There will be some Security related questions, answer them correctly.
- Step 7: As soon as you have filled in all the necessary details correctly, you have to enter a unique 4-Digit Pin that will be used in the future for getting access to your account.
- Step 8: After this, press the ‘Next: Toll Tags & Vehicles’ button, and a new page will open where you have to perform your final step. Prompts will be provided to you and you have to follow them accordingly and your toll tag number is going to be generated.
How To Register Your New FasTrak Toll Tag Number?
As soon as you have received your toll tag number, you need to register it at the Fastrak Official Homepage. For this, you will have to go to bayareafastrak.org in order to register for the Bay Area toll. To know detailed guidelines for the same, read the instructions given below:
- Step 1: In the first step, the user has to visit the FasTrak Homepage, and once they reach there click on the ‘Got a new toll tag?’ section.
- Step 2: As soon as you click on the tab, you will land on the ‘Register a Toll Tag’ page.
- Step 3: Key in your toll tag number along with the activation code as well
- Step 4: Now, you have to click on ‘Create a New FasTrak Account.’
- Step 5: After this, you are going to have your toll tag signed up and registered in the database record.
Create Your Login Credentials for FasTrak Online Account
Any user who has a toll tag number or else the account number can create login credentials very easily. Here are the steps for the same:
- At first, visit the official homepage of FasTrak, and at the top right side, click on the ‘My Account’ button.
- Once you click that, you will land on the ‘Sign in’ page. Below that page, click on the ‘Get Online Account Access’ tab.
- You will be redirected to a new page, from where you can create your login credentials.
- Key in your account number or else the toll tag number and then fill in your zip code.
- After providing the details correctly, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, a new page will open and you have to provide your username and password, through which you can get your account access in the future.
How To Make Toll Payments Online?
There are several methods through which you can Make Toll Payments Online:
Online Banking Method: FasTrak accepts online mode of payment, therefore, users can pay through American Express, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover.
Dialing Phone Number: This payment facility is available for 24 hours, all you have to do is to call 877-229-8655, which is FasTrak official customer service number.
By Mail: Send a check for making toll payments by mail. The customer service center or the mail address is:
FasTrak invoices, PO Box 26879, San Fransisco, CA 94126
FasTrak Violations, PO Box 26925, San Fransisco, CA 94126
Also, attach your invoice, violation, or account number along with the payment while mailing.
In-Person: Last but not the least, you can also visit your nearby cash payment location, from where you can make the payment personally.
Once you have created the login credentials, you can easily access your FasTrak Online Account through the login process. You have to first go to bayareafastrack.org and you will land on the FasTrak Official Homepage. Find an option on the homepage i.e. ‘My Account’ and click on that tab. You will be redirected to your sign-in page. Now, you have to key in your login credentials such as username and password. At last, click on the ‘Sign In’ option to complete the login process. For any queries or issues, contact FasTrak customer service at 877-229-8655.