Xiaomi Mi 9T Full Specifications: Xiaomi has come up with yet another flagship model which is going to be launched in the market soon. The company is about to launch a flagship mobile which has the potential of becoming the number one seller. Hence, there has been a lot of discussion about Xiaomi Mi 9T. It has got unbelievable features including AMOLED, NFC, massive battery. We have come up with the detailed specification and news of Xiaomi Mi 9T. Hence, you must read through if you want to find out the specifications of the latest flagship device by Xiaomi.
Table Of Contents
Xiaomi Mi 9T
Display & Appearance
As mentioned earlier, the display of this flagship smartphone is going to be amazing. Xiaomi Mi9T has a 6.4 inches full HD AMOLED Screen with 2340 × 1080p resolution. The pixel per intensity is 403 and the brightness also remains above the mark. It supports HDR10 technology. Besides, the smartphone has an in-screen fingerprint sensor and a USB type c charging port and 3.5 mm audio jack. It is appreciated that show me has not removed the 3.5 mm jack from the flagship device. Moreover, the screen will be guarded by Gorilla glass in order to prevent it from scratches and other marks.
The camera is one part which Xiaomi takes very seriously. Hence, you can expect a great camera specification coming up on the flagship Xiaomi MI 9T. It has a 48-megapixel Ultra-wide lens camera along with some essential sensors. It is capable of capturing high-resolution images. Additionally, there is no 8-megapixel telephoto lens with dual optical zoom. The III lens is a 13-megapixel ultra-wide lens wait one 24.8 degrees viewing angle. Hence, the combination of these three lenses makes up the rear camera. Moreover, there is a 20-megapixel pop-up selfie camera. It also has the face recognition feature for unlocking the device.
Xiaomi Mi 9T is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor and 6GB Ram. Customers can choose between 64 GB and 128 GB storage models. It also has Adreno 618. The specification makes it 35% more powerful than its predecessor. Moreover, the device is also 10% more power-efficient compared to the last version. The fingerprint sensor works like a charm and you will not have to wait even for a single second for the device to get unlocked.
Software and other Details
As usual, the smartphone is powered by conventional MIUI. The device is powered by Android 9.0 Pie and it runs MIUI 10 on the top. Hence, the software is somewhat similar to any other smartphone which is launched currently. The device will get steady Android updates for the next two years.
Besides, the smartphone has a massive 4000 MAH battery. The battery lasts for a decent number of hours even if you are using at exhaustively. The reason is the efficient processor that is used in this flagship model. It is power efficient and provides a better battery backup compared to most other Xiaomi devices. It is also equipped with quick charge 5.0 which will help you in charging the phone really fast. However, wireless charging has still not made way into the Mi smartphones.
Price & Availability
The price range is expected to be low because of the mid-range specifications. The lack of Snapdragon 855 processor shows that the device will not be aggressively priced. It is available for all countries Like USA, UK, India and you can buy it Online. Overall, the specification of the device is decent enough and the design is really good. It is a budget smartphone which will be appreciated if the price range is also in budget. As of now, Xiaomi Mi 9T can we order from Amazon too.
- Brand – Xiaomi
- Model – Mi 9T
- Alternative Name – Redmi K20 Global Version
- Device Type – Android Premium Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-core 2 x 2.2 GHz Kryo 470 6 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 470
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 730, 64-Bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 618 GPU
- Camera – 48 MP f/1.85 + 8 MP f/2.4 + 13MP f/2.4 with Dual-LED and AF Rear Camera | 20 MP f/2.2 Front camera
- Memory – RAM – 6GB LPDDR4x, 2133MHz | ROM 64GB/128GB External Memory Not Support
- Display – Screen size 6.39 inches AMOLED, FHD+ Screen with (1080 x 2340 Pixels Resolution), Gorilla Glass 5
- Battery – Non-Removable 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer with Fast Charging 18W
- SIM – Dual SIM Card (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Barometer, Hall, In-display Fingerprint sensor, Step Detector, Step counter
- Colour – Carbon Black, Red Flame, Glacier Blue
- Operating System – MIUI V10.2 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM, TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 156.7 mm x 74.3 mm x 8.8 mm
- Weight – 191 Grams (with Battery)
- More Features – Aluminium Alloy and Glass Body Design, Glass Back, Gorilla Glass 5, 8nm Chip, Dual Nano SIM, Gorilla Glass 5 Protection, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, MIUI 10, AMOLED Display.
Xiaomi Mi 9T: Full Specifications
|Design & Body||
Xiaomi Mi 9T smartphone is very close relative to Redmi K20 and most of the accounts, the Xiaomi Mi 9T is simply a Rebrand of the K20. which means the Device target the Mid Range sector of the Market. In the Box of Xiaomi Mi 9T contains the Basics. there is nothing extra to help you Migrate Data from another Device, nor earphones in the Box. The most controversial part of the Xiaomi Mi 9T has to be its Step Down from the flagship Snapdragon 855 to the mid-range chip.