University Of York Management School Scholarships: The University of York is a well-known collegiate research university that is situated in the city of York, England. The university has a great history starting from 1963 when it was established. Now, it has been expanded to over thirty departments and centers, offering a wide range of subjects to its students. The university is located in the southeast of the city of York with a campus of about 500 acres (200 hectares) in size.
One of the best things about the university is that they provide fully-funded scholarships for international students. The University of York Management School Scholarships 2022-2023 are available for masters’ studies, providing the funding of up to £7,500 to the selected students. We are going to explain all the details in this article regarding this scholarship program, including its benefits and the detailed guidelines of its application process.
Table Of Contents
University of York Management School Scholarships 2022-2023 Overview
These scholarships and studentships programs are offered by the University of York. The interested students must take note that this scholarship program is specifically designed for the York Management School students. With the help of these scholarships, the university can recognize and reward the academic accomplishment of international students from different countries across the world.
When it comes to the University of York, is considered to be one of the most successful educational institutions in UK higher education. The university was founded back in 1963, and since then it has powered its way towards the higher rankings in the United Kingdom. If you have received an offer from the University of York to pursue your studies in one of their postgraduate Masters’s courses, then you can apply for this scholarship program.
Here is the overall summary of the University of York Management School Scholarships 2022-2023:
- These scholarships and studentships programs are offered by the University of York for their students.
- These scholarship programs are only applicable to students who want to pursue their studies in one of their postgraduate Masters’s courses.
- The students who are interested to study in the United Kingdom can apply for this program for one year period.
- The deadline to apply for the University of York Management School Scholarships 2022-2023 is on 21st March 2022.
Opportunity Focus Areas
Before applying for this program, the students must check whether the offer is placed in their pursuing studies. If you want to apply for the scholarship, you must first have an offer for a place on these below-listed Masters degrees:
- Accounting and Financial Management (MSc)
- Management (MSc)
- Management with Business Finance (MSc)
- International Business (MSc)
- International Strategic Management (MSc)
- Human Resource Management (MSc)
- Global Marketing (MSc)
- International Business and Strategic Management (MSc)
The students are expected to start their Master’s studies in September 2022.
University of York Management School Scholarships Coverage
The scholarship coverage provided by the University of York is mainly of two types:
- Management School Masters Global Awards: This award offers the selected student with funding of £2,500 to £7,000.
- Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship: Coming to this scholarship program, it offers the selected student an award of £3,000 to £7,500. The funding amount varies reliant on the country. Check the country-specific amount here.
Before applying to the University of York Management School Scholarships, the candidates must need to know that they have to qualify for this program first. In order to qualify for the same, you need to fulfill its requirements that are given down below:
- You must understand, speak and write English.
- The eligible countries for this scholarship program are the UK and the International Students (including the EU) only.
- University of York students can apply for these programs, but online students are excluded as they are not eligible for these scholarships. Only on-campus students are eligible.
- The candidates applying for the scholarship must have a conditional or firm offer which should be offered by the University on one of their master’s courses.
How to Apply for University of York Management School Scholarships 2022-23?
Please follow the below-listed steps carefully if you want to apply for the University of York Management School Scholarships 2022-23.
Step 1: You can apply for the University of York Management School Scholarships 2022-23 by visiting the official site of the university. Once you land on their site, open their online application form which is available there.
Step 2: The links will be provided for different scholarship forms such as for Management School Masters Global Awards, Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship, and more. Click on the desired link and complete the application form online.
Step 3: As soon as you have filled the application form completely, you need to attach the documents along with it, such as:
- You need to attach a one-side A4 summary CV (no covering letter please)
- You must also provide your valid e-mail address and student number.
- An official statement of 400-word which should cover– why you have applied for the course that you are planning to study, what are the special qualities or knowledge you bring to the course, why you require financial assistance from the university, and how you are going to give back to society after completing a York Masters’ degree.
All the important details about the University of York Management School Scholarships, including online application form links are available on their official website.
Pursuing your education in the UK as an international student might be not that easy. However, the University of York Management School Scholarships can help you out to get through the admission process successfully. The applications for the University of York Management School Scholarships 2022-2023 are now open and interested candidates can apply for them to get a reward of up to £7,500 for their studies. So, if you are talented and you are determined for your studies and well-off career, then you must give a try this scholarship program by the University of York. Make sure to check your eligibility before applying to this program. This was all about University of York Management School Scholarships 2022-2023 for international students. We hope, this article has provided you with all the information that you were seeking. For more information, you can visit the official website of the university. Thank you for reading!