TellCdnTire: Canadian Tire conducts a survey for their customers where they offer a $1000 CDN Canadian Tire gift card as a prize to their winners. With the help of this survey, they can determine the satisfaction level of their customers which helps them to make improvements in their products and services. The customers can enter the survey by visiting www.TellCdnTire.com.
In total, there are 12 Canadian Tire Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes entry periods from which only one winner will be selected. The selection is done through a random drawing on the second Wednesday from all the participants. The drawing will be conducted every calendar month in the course of the contest. The winners of the survey will be contacted through phone or email and they have to respond within 14 days to qualify for a $1000 gift card.
TellCdnTire Inviting all Customers to Take Canadian Tire Survey. Here all the Customers are able to Share their Own Experience whether it is Positive or Negative. If You Join this Canadian Tire Customer Survey then You are able to Win a $1000 Canadian Tire Gift Card Monthly. You need to Tell about their Services and Products and Get an Entry in Sweepstakes easily to Win a Reward from Canadian Tire Guest Satisfaction Survey.
TellCdnTire: Canadian Tire Survey Rules
If you want to participate in the Canadian Tire Retail Survey, there are some rules that you need to follow for its successful accomplishment. If you are taking this survey for the first time, then you must be aware of its rule so that you do not face any inconvenience further. We are also providing you with a list of Canadian Tire Survey Rules, so read it carefully before applying.
- If you are a legal resident of Canada, then only you are eligible to apply for this survey.
- Your minimum age should be 18 years for taking part in the survey.
- There is a limit for participation, only one person can complete the survey per survey and each participant is limited to one prize for their participation.
- For a single purchase order, if there’s more than one entry, it is not going to be counted.
- For every single email address and phone number, only one entry will be accepted.
- Employees and associates working for Canadian Tire are not qualified to enter the survey.
- In order to qualify for this feedback survey, you must visit any of the Canadian Tire stores.
- If you win the prize after participating in Canadian Tire Survey, then it cannot be exchanged and you should accept it as awarded.
- Whether you are applying through online and phone entry for the survey, you must have your recent Canadian Tire receipt and survey invitation as well.
Requirements For Canadian Tire Survey
Once you go through the survey rules, you will now move on to the next step which is its requirements. If you don’t know the requirements of the Canadian Tire Survey, here is the list that will help you out for the same. Read all the requirements before entering the survey.
- First of all, you must have an electronic device with a good internet connection such as your laptop, desktop, or smartphone for getting online access to the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction survey.
- You must have a stable internet connection so that you don’t go through any interruption while taking the survey online.
- Use web browsers like Google Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge to visit the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey online portal.
- You need to provide the date and time of your recent visit to the Candian Tire store, which you can find on the receipt.
- Your name and valid email address will be required to enter the survey.
- Your Receipt ID will also be required which you can find at the bottom of your receipt.
How To Participate In The Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey?
The best thing about the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey is that you will get a number of options to enter the survey. Other than the online method, you can also apply through phone and mail. Also, the process for participation is very simple and all you need is to provide genuine answers to the asked questions. Give the information about your experiences honestly and win exciting gifts and prizes after successfully finishing the survey. We are also providing you guidelines for taking part in the Canadian Tire Survey:
- Step 1: At first, go to the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey online portal, the link for which is http://www.TellCdnTire.com.
- Step 2: On the homepage, you have to first select the language in which you want the survey to be conducted. You can find this option on the top of the page from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: You have to specify any brought vehicle for service at the time of your recent shopping visit.
- Step 4: After this provide the Receipt ID. You can find it above the barcode of your service receipt.
- Step 5: Now press the ‘Begin Survey’ option to start the process.
- Step 6: You will get a number of questions on the next page. Provide all the answers by giving your honest feedback. Give your opinions about several factors like your experience at the store, your satisfaction level with their product, hospitality, cleanliness, customer care service, among many other questions.
- Step 7: If the survey asks you for rating your recent experience, rate it accordingly.
- Step 8: In the final step, you can mention any grievances and complaints, or can also provide them suggestions and ideas for improvements in the comment section.
- Step 9: For finishing the survey, you have to provide your name, email address, and phone number.
After making a purchase at a Canadian tire, you must save your Canadian Tire retail receipt as it includes a survey invitation. To join the survey, dial 1-888-431-5595 and answer all the questions honestly based on your recent experience at their store.
You can also participate in the Canadian Tire Survey through mail-in requests. For this, you have to handprint your name, your mailing address, valid email id, telephone number, and your age at the time of participation. Write it down on a plain piece of paper and mail it at this address: Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Contest c/o Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited 2180 Yonge Street Toronto, Ontario M4P 2V8.
That was all about the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey and its different methods through which you can join the survey. We hope you will use this information at the time of participating in this survey. Once you complete the survey, you will become eligible for participating in the draw for a Canadian Tire Gift Card which is worth $1000. If you are among the lucky participants who have won the prize, you are going to be notified about your winnings through your registered email address.