MyLoneStar Features, Benefits, Access Email, And How To Use Online: The students of Lone Star College can access all the important information about their college with the help of myLoneStar login. It is also known by the name ‘iStar’ and is specifically made for the students to check their academic profiles, courses offered, and so on. With the help of myLoneStar, students can get access to their Lonestar email, academic profiles, courses, fee structure, admission process, etc. In addition to that, they can also change their degree, enroll in classes, upload their records of immunization, and access D2L along with additional vital academic resources.
If you are one of those students who want to clear up their confusion and queries regarding their college, then myLoneStar will be very helpful for you. The students need to first register themselves at myLoneStar so that they can create an online account at the portal to access its services. You can visit its official website at www.mylonestar.edu. In this article, we are going to share all the important details about myLoneStar, so read the following content till the end.
MyLoneStar Login: Step-by-Step Process
If you want to get access to myLoneStar beneficial services, you need to first create an online account through the registration process. After this, you will receive your User ID and Password using which you can get access to your myLoneStar account. If you want some help regarding myLoneStar Login, then read the following instructions carefully.
- Step 1: At the beginning of the process, you have to visit the MyLoneStar log-in page at my.lonestar.edu.
- Step 2: The homepage will open, and if you are not registered, you need to click on the registration section. After this, a registration page will open and you have to provide all the asked information in the given blank fields. Once you have filled in those details, click on submit and you will get your User ID and Password. If you have already created your online account with myLoneStar, then you can skip this step.
- Step 3: If your online account is already created, go to the right-hand side of the login page and click on the “Sign In Now” option available in the “Account Access” section.
- Step 4: As soon as you click on that option, the login page will open where you need to provide the credentials that you received after completing the registration process.
- Step 5: Now, you need to key in your login credentials such as your username and password in the given spaces. At last, click on the “Sign In” button and you will be directed to your online account instantly.
In general, there are a total of three kinds of email addresses that you may come across at Lone Star College and those are D2L, student, and employee. If you are a student, then your email address will be formatted as [myLoneStar username]@my.LoneStar.edu. For instance: If the student’s name is Barry Smith, and has a username as bsmith11, then he would have the email address as bsmith11@my.LoneStar.edu.
How to Get Access to MyLoneStar Email?
You can easily get access to your email, and for this, you need to sign in to myLoneStar. You can also visit your LSC Microsoft 365 account at portal.office.com. Here are the step-by-step instructions that you need to follow:
- First, you need to go to myLoneStar, the link for which is my.LoneStar.edu.
- You will land on its login page, so you must sign in with the help of your LSC email address and password.
- You will be directed to its official homepage, after this, select the section that says “Student Email.”
- After this, you are going to be prompted to log in to your LSC Microsoft 365 account. You can do this with the help of your LSC email address and password.
Now, you are going to see a preview of your inbox available in the center of the homepage. Also, a link to Student Email in the Quick Links box will also be available on the left side of the page. Your email password is also going to be the password of your myLoneStar, the same password through which you can sign in to myLoneStar.
How to Access MyLoneStar D2L?
There are a total of two ways through which you can access your LoneStar D2L online courses: From the myLoneStar Portal and From the Lone Star College Homepage. Below here, we are discussing both the methods:
Via MyLoneStar Portal
- First, you need to log in to my.LoneStar.edu.
- On the homepage, click on the LSC-Online option.
- If it is an online or hybrid course, you can see it in the list of courses under the My Courses section.
- Also, you can see the face-to-face courses list as well. There are a number of faculty that use D2L in order to support the learning of students on the campus.
- After this, the Lone Star College-Online logo links to My Home, once you see your course list, click on that.
- Now, you can see the name of the course for which you are currently in.
- At last, the course list icon will bring up a list of your courses enabling you to pin them to the top of that list. Conclude the process by clicking a pin icon.
Via Lone Star College Homepage
- Start the procedure by visiting the official site at lonestar.edu.
- On the top of the homepage, you need to click on the Class Login link that is available in the menu bar.
- Now, you need to press on the Secure Login image and then sign in by using your credentials such as LSC email and password.
- You will see the course list under My Courses if you have opted for an online or hybrid course.
- At last, you might see the face-to-face courses listed.
myLoneStar comes as a great help for students to check all the details regarding their admission process, courses, fee structure, etc. We hope this blog has resolved all your questions about myLoneStar. If you need more help with myLoneStar, then ask us those queries in our comment section. Thank you for reading!