Canada Scholarships For International Students: As an international student, studying in a Canadian university has now become much easier with Canada Scholarships. The University Ottawa Scholarships 2022-23 in Canada application process has now been started. With these scholarship programs, the students get the opportunity to apply and pursue Undergraduate, Masters’s, and Ph.D. degrees at the University of Ottawa. The application process is completely online, and for this, you have to visit their official site. In this article, you will get all the important information about the University Ottawa Scholarships 2022-23.
These scholarship programs offer access to international students from all around the world to study in Canada and to support students in need. This scholarship is available for undergraduates (for 4 years), masters (2 years), and 4 years for PhDs (2 years) and diploma courses. The interested candidates with outstanding academic careers can apply for the University of Ottawa Scholarships 2022-23.
Table Of Contents
- 1 University Ottawa Scholarships 2022-23 Details
- 2 Canada Scholarships For International Student’s Financial Benefits
- 3 Ph.D. Scholarship (4 years)
- 4 University of Ottawa Scholarships 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Eligible Countries
- 6 How to Apply for the University of Ottawa 2022 Scholarship?
- 7 Final Words
University Ottawa Scholarships 2022-23 Details
- The University Ottawa Scholarships are offered by the University of Ottawa for the Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctor’s education levels.
- The university provides funding to the Domestic and International selected students.
- The country hosting this scholarship program is Canada.
- The eligible candidates for University Ottawa Scholarships can be domestic and international students.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is April 1, 2022, for BS, and April 30, 2022, for Masters, and PhDs.
Canada Scholarships For International Student’s Financial Benefits
The University of Ottawa offers several financial benefits in terms of University of Ottawa Scholarships to their students. The international and Canadian nationals get great opportunities to carry on their studies with the help of these scholarship programs. There are a number of scholarships and funding offered by the University of Ottawa and for this year, the students can get many financial benefits which we are going to discuss below.
Here are the benefits and scholarships offered by University Ottawa Scholarships 2022-23:
A) Scholarships for Bachelor’s Degree:
Automatic Excellence Scholarship: The selected students will get $1,000 to $4,000 for the first year of college.
- Merit Scholarship: The qualified candidates will receive $1,000 per full-time semester
- Presidential Scholarship for International Students: This scholarship is valued at $30,000 ($7,500 per year)
- Principal’s Scholarship for International Students: The selected students will be awarded funding valued at $26,000 ($6,500 per year).
- Art Dean’s Merit Scholarship: This scholarship is valued at $4,000 ($1,000 per year).
- University Financial Aid for International Students.
B) Scholarships for Graduate Degree:
- Master’s Degree Scholarship for two years.
- International Entrance Scholarship: The selected student receives $7,500 per year.
- Difference Tuition Waiver
- Excellence Scholarship: The qualified candidate is awarded up to $10,000 per year.
Ph.D. Scholarship (4 years)
- International Ph.D. Scholarships
- International Entrance Scholarship
- Excellence Scholarship
- Difference Tuition Waiver
University of Ottawa Scholarships 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The University of Ottawa Scholarships 2022-23 are awarded to the eligible students on the basis of the following criteria:
- All the candidates from all around the world can apply for scholarship programs designed by the University of Ottawa for interested international students.
- The University of Ottawa Scholarship 2022-23 is only going to give preference to such applicants who have outstanding academic careers.
- Before applying, one should take note that the dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the University of Ottawa Scholarship 2022-23.
- The interested students who want to apply for this scholarship must have English language proficiency.
If you are an interested candidate who wants to apply for the University of Ottawa Scholarships 2022 and are curious to know about your eligibility, then you must be happy to know that all the domestic and international applicants across the world are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Here is the list of study fields that are available at the University of Ottawa:
- Health Science
- Social Science
- Civil Law
How to Apply for the University of Ottawa 2022 Scholarship?
If you want to apply for the scholarship programs that are offered by the University of Ottawa, then there are some requirements that you need to fulfill at first. Once you have all the documents ready, you can move on to the application process. First, you should know the University of Ottawa Scholarships 2022 required documents which will discuss below.
Here is the list of required documents that will be needed for Scholarships at the University of Ottawa 2022-23:
- First, you will need to have your resume or CV. Make sure to update the resume before submitting it online.
- You have to submit a copy of your valid passport.
- Some educational documents will be required during the application process.
- You have to submit your study plan or research plan.
- A Statement of Purpose will be required.
- An online application form that you need to fill out and submit on the university’s official site.
- Language Proficiency Certificate will be asked from the applicant.
- A letter of recommendation will be required during the process.
As soon as you have all the required documents ready with you, you can move on to the next step which is the application process. In order to apply for the University Ottawa Scholarships 2022-23 in Canada, you have to visit the website of the university. The only process through which you can apply for the scholarship is through online.
In some cases, the students are automatically going to be considered for the scholarship upon their admission to the University of Ottawa. All you need to do is to visit the official site of the university and click on the link to the scholarship program to which you want to apply. You will find the links on the site as well, and once the application form is open you need to fill it out and submit it along with the attached documents.
This was all about Canada Scholarships for International Students (University Ottawa Scholarships 2022-23). Interested candidates must apply for these scholarship programs before the deadline. The last date to apply for the BSc scholarship is April 1, 2022. Meanwhile, for the MSc and Ph.D. scholarships, the last date to apply is April 30, 2022. If you want more details about these scholarships or to apply online, you can visit the official website of the University of Ottawa. Feel free to ask any question on the same topic in our comment section, if any. Thank you for reading!