Boston University Trustee Scholarship: Boston University Trustee Scholarship is once again bringing a big opportunity to back and support dedicated students who would love to study in the USA. Other than the Boston University Trustee scholarship, the university also offers other beneficial programs such as Presidential scholarships for international students and Merit scholarships to help out the students.
Every year, Boston University Trustee Scholarship is awarded to a number of 20 students (approx.) by the university. The main goal of this program is to back the students with financial help for encouraging undergraduate studies to scholars who have great academic and intellectual capabilities. At Boston University, scholars of the Trustee scholarship turn out to be part of a unique campus community that provides a number of cultural, intellectual as well as social opportunities.
In this article, we will provide you with complete details and instructions on how to apply for the Boston University Trustee Scholarship, its coverage, eligibility criteria, and much more. So, read the following content till the end.
Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2022 Summary
Before you apply for the Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2022, there are some details that you need to know in advance. Below here, we are providing you with a complete summary of this scholarship program offered by Boston University.
- This scholarship program is offered by Boston University for the undergraduate level of study.
- Selected candidates will be pursuing their studies in the United States at Boston University.
- It is an annual scholarship that will be awarded to only 20 students (approx.) with outstanding performance, having a perfect 4.0 grade in High School.
- The Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition fees along with undergraduate student fees. This scholarship program will be valid for 4 years the time period if the given criteria are met.
- The recipient of this scholarship will be asked to maintain the criteria which include continuing a grade point average of 3.5 or higher than that.
- This scholarship’s total value is worth $56,854, and it will be given annually.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is December 1st, 2022 (annual).
Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2022: Scholarship Coverage
Talking about the coverage of the Trustee Scholarship, it covers full undergraduate tuition together with mandatory undergraduate student fees. The reward is renewable for four years, but some criteria needed to be fulfilled in order to achieve this. In order to get the scholarship renewed for 4 years, the recipient should maintain a grade of 3.5 or higher on average. Now, coming to the total value of this scholarship, it is worth $56,854, and it will be given yearly.
Boston University Trustee Scholarship Requirements
Here are the requirements that every applicant should fulfill to apply for Boston University Trustee Scholarship.
- The applicant must have a required grade point average in High School for getting admission into an undergraduate program at Boston University. That required score should be at least a perfect 4.0 and should have ranked at the top of your class. About 20 people are going to award this scholarship on annual basis for 4 years.
- The interested candidates should be enrolled at Boston University for pursuing their studies in an eligible undergraduate course for the referenced academic session.
- Applicants must be willing to stand by the guiding principle governing the behavior of students at the university.
- The applicants must be creative and intellectual so that they can demonstrate their viewpoints, skills, or accomplishments more conveying and beyond the usual.
- As part of your application to BU, the applicant needs to complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common or Coalition Application.
- You must need to submit the Common or Coalition Application along with all the required materials for admission to Boston University’s one of the undergraduate degree programs. However, all the materials and applications should be submitted by December 1.
How to Apply?
All the interested candidates who want to apply for the Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2022, should follow the following instructions that are given below:
- At first, you need to submit the Common or Coalition Application. Along with the application, you will be asked for some admission materials to one of BU’s undergraduate degree programs. Please submit both the required application and documents before the deadline i.e., by December 1.
- After this, you need to complete the Trust Scholarship essay on the Common or Coalition Application. It is another part of your Boston University application process, so it is a very important step in this process.
About Boston University
Boston University (BU) is a renowned private research university that is located in Boston, Massachusetts. The university was established 183 years ago in 1839 by Methodists. The original campus of BU at the time of its establishment was in Newbury, Vermont, after that it moved to Boston in 1867. So far, the university is nonsectarian, however, it has a past affiliation with the United Methodist Church.
As of now, the university consists of more than 4,000 faculty members along with 34,000 students (approx.). BU is considered to be one of the largest employers in Boston. Among BU’s alumni and current or former faculty, the university includes a total of 8 Nobel Laureates, 9 Academy Award winners, 6 Marshall Scholars, 23 Pulitzer Prize winners, 10 Rhodes Scholars, and many Emmy and Tony Award winners.
The university offers several educational programs such as bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, doctorates, and business, medical, dental, and law degrees through their total of 17 schools and colleges that are situated on three urban campuses.
Students who wish to study in the United States can take the advantage of Boston University Trustee Scholarship to pursue their dreams of higher studies for the 2022 academic session. This scholarship is held every year to give a golden opportunity to approximately 20 students who have outstanding academic performance. All the students who will get selected, are going to be awarded this scholarship annually which is worth $56,854 per year. However, they should maintain a grade point average of 3.5 or higher than that to continue getting the scholarship for four years. This was everything about BU Trustee Scholarship, however, if you need to ask any questions regarding the same, then feel free to ask us here or you can directly visit the official site of the university. Make sure, you should apply for the Boston University Trustee Scholarship before its deadline.