Harvard University MBA Scholarship accepts applications from international students who are eager in pursuing an MBA degree at Harvard University for the upcoming academic year. The Harvard MBA is said to be one of the leading business programs in the world, and that is taught at the most prestigious universities across the globe.
The Harvard University MBA Scholarship is organized to offer financial help which amounts to US$102,200 (US$51,100 each year) towards tuition fees. One must take note that this scholarship is granted once every 2 years for pursuing a two-year degree course at the Harvard Business School.
The university is focusing more on the improvement and advancement of mankind, due to which they award scholarships to extraordinarily talented individuals, particularly to the less privileged children. By this, they are giving them a life-changing opportunity that will encourage open-mindedness and acceptance between different cultures.
Today, we will be discussing about Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022 in this article. You can check out the eligibility, scholarship coverage, and application process below.
Table Of Contents
Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022 Summary
To know more about Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022, you should know the complete overview of this program. Therefore, we are providing you a full summary of this scholarship down below:
- Harvard University is offering this scholarship program to the students who are pursuing their Master’s (MBA) degree as their level of study.
- This scholarship is offered to candidates who want to study in the United States at Harvard University.
- The courses offered are Master of Business Administration.
- The selected students are going to get scholarships for two years of the program period.
- The last date to apply for this scholarship is on May 31, 2022.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022 Coverage
After qualifying for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship, the selected students are going to get a number of benefits. The scholarship will not only cover your tuition fee but also your Travel and accommodation expenses if you get selected after applying.
- The qualifying students are going to get financial help from the university that will be amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 each year) for their tuition fees.
- Your travel and accommodation costs that are related to the internship are also going to be covered by the Foundation.
- In addition to that, the successful scholars are likely to finish a two-month internship with the Foundation, which will be not paid. The projects are going to vary and will relate to the activities of the Foundation or its partners.
Eligibility Criteria for Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022
There are a few requirements that are specially set down to qualify for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship. The candidates are asked to fulfill all of the requirements that we have given below:
- All the interested aspirants can only apply for this Scholarship as soon as they get an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
- English is the must required language, so you must be proficient in this language.
- All world countries around the world are eligible for this program. So, international students and US candidates are qualified to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022.
- Even though the Scholarship is meant to be awarded to all the interested candidates of any country, but the priority is going to be given to those candidates who have Lebanese descent.
- The applicants must have a good academic background so that they can show significant promise of their worthiness for this scholarship.
How to Apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship?
There’s a process through which every candidate has to go through in order to get selected for Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022. If you are interested in this program and want to apply for the scholarship in Usa, read the following instructions carefully.
- First, you need to prepare all of your documents before applying. You will need your updated CV with a photograph, and your GMAT scores.
- You will also require an acceptance letter that will be granted from the university itself.
- Once your documents are ready, you can directly apply for the scholarship program by visiting their official site. You can send a copy of your documents to the official web portal that is: email@example.com
About Harvard University
Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university that was established back in 386 years ago. The university has a great history starting way back in the year 1636 by Massachusetts General Court. It is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and it is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States. Initially, it was known by the name Harvard College and it is one of the most reputable and oldest higher learning institutions among a few prestigious institutes in the world. In addition to that, the Harvard Library is considered to be the largest academic library system in the world, which includes 79 individual libraries holding around 20.4 million items.
Harvard includes three major campuses: the Cambridge campus of the 209-acre centered on Harvard Yard; another campus across the Charles River in the Allston; and the medical campus Longwood Medical Area in Boston. The university is formed of ten academic faculties along with the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study. The Arts and Sciences offer to study in several academic disciplines for graduates and undergraduates. Meanwhile, other faculties provide only graduate degrees, most of the time it is the professional ones.
Harvard has won several awards and their alumni, faculty, and researchers are among Nobel Prizes (161), and Fields Medals (18) winners, as compared to any other university in the world. Due to their endowment income, which is valued at $53.2 billion, helps the undergraduate college to admit students in spite of their financial needs and offers generous financial help to the students with no loans.
This was everything about Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022. We hope, all your questions regarding the scholarship are answered. However, you can get more information by visiting Harvard University’s official website. Getting selected for Harvard University is a great opportunity, however, their scholarship programs are helping many students to fulfill their dream despite of their financial issues. Make sure, all the interested candidates apply for this program before its deadline which is on May 31, 2022.