Canada Express Entry Program: The Canadian government launched a new electronic immigration system in January 2015 that helps in offering express entry to the country. The system is helpful for entering Canada for skilled and qualified immigrants. In the meantime, the new Canada Express Entry Program is going to manage the applications for permanent residence for immigrants who can fill jobs where there is a need for skilled Canadian workers.
The Canada Express Entry program is also going to let the individual provinces, as well as territories, use the system for recruiting suitable applicants as a part of the Provincial Nominee Programs in order to meet the labor market demands.
On the other hand, employers are going to play important role in this case for selecting the economic immigrants. They will be able to access suitable candidates through the lately upgraded Job Bank of Canada, along with the relevant provinces and territories where it is applicable. If you want to know more about the Canada Express Entry Program 2022, then read the following information till the end.
Table Of Contents
How to Apply for Canada Express Entry Program?
Canada Express Entry Program is quite simple, and it includes two main stages. Talking about the first stage, the candidates who are eligible for Express Entry specify their interest to get Canadian permanent resident status to the Canadian government. Coming to the second stage, the Canadian government then invites the highest-scoring candidates to come and settle in the country.
Below here, you will get step-by-step guidelines on how to submit your Canada Express Entry Application and to get a Canadian permanent residence visa.
- Step 1: To begin with, you have to find out first whether you are eligible for Express Entry.
- Step 2: After that, complete your language testing, and then you must get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).
- Step 3: Now, you should submit your profile on the official immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) site.
- Step 4: You have to wait for an invitation; once you receive it you can apply (ITA) for the permanent residence which you will get from IRCC.
- Step 5: After this, the complete Application for Permanent Residence (APR) is needed to be submitted to the IRCC and then pay your fees within the specified time limit. In this step, you must also include your medical exam along with the police certificates. IRCC is then going to provide you with an Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR).
- Step 6: Now you can submit your biometrics as soon as IRCC asks you to do that.
- Step 7: At last, you have to wait for IRCC for making the final choice on your APR. Meanwhile. IRCC intends to finalize your application within 6 months.
As soon as your application is officially approved you are going to get a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) along with a permanent resident visa, with the help of which you can travel to Canada and complete your landing as well.
Is Canada Job Offer is Necessary Under Express Entry?
The answer is no! You don’t require a job offer to be successful under Express Entry. Getting a job offer does not assure whether you will succeed or not; however, it is going to help in increasing your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. With the help of a job offer, you can get maybe 50 or 200 additional CRS points which will help you to get eligible under Express Entry.
How to Qualify for Express Entry?
Before you apply for the Express Entry you must know that you should qualify it by getting 67 or more points. Your points will be counted on a 100-point scale system and it can be determined by some selection factors. If you have a score of more than 67 points, you may easily qualify for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. However, if your overall score is less than 67 points then you will not qualify for the Express Entry program.
How to Improve Your Express Entry CRS Score?
In order to improve your Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System score, you can use different ways. Some of the factors that you need to keep in mind include:
- You must make sure to claim all the CRS points for which you are eligible.
- You should improve your language test score
- You should have your spouse as the principal candidate
- You must attain more education
- You should acquire more work experience
- You need to study and work in Canada
All these factors will help you to improve your Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System score.
Is There Any Cost Involved Under Express Entry?
One must note that submitting an Express Entry Profile to the eligible candidate’s government pool is free of cost. On the other hand, the candidates may sustain some costs before they submit their Express Entry profile.
Some of the potential costs involved before submitting an Express Entry profile may consist of your English or French language exam, Educational Credential Assessment. A fee will also be added if you need translation of any documents into English or French language, and for hiring an immigration professional such as a law firm.
In addition to that, the government fees and other costs that will be charged from you after you get an ITA consist of Canadian government fees for processing permanent residence applications. It also includes Medical exams, Police background checks, and Biometrics fees. Additionally, the Canadian government permanent residence fees for the Express Entry will also be charged from you.
Also, your application processing fee will be of $825, and the right of permanent residence fee will be of $500. The Spouse or partner processing fee will be of $825, and the right of permanent residence fee is of $500. If you want to include a dependent child, then it will cost you $225 per child.
This was all about Canada Express Entry Program 2022, we hope this explains to you all about this program. If you have any doubts about the same, then you can directly visit their official site to learn more about Canada Express Entry Program. You can also ask your doubt in our comment section, we will be pleased to help you out.