Looks like we are into a sneaky topic that will drive all your eyes to this page 😉 Whenever we hear of this word, thousands and thousands of reactions will be awaiting to come out of ourselves. This is because of the secrets and desire or willingness to know more and more about it. But, never underestimate the fact that SEX has numerous health related information we aren’t aware of (Not just a game show buddy. LOL !)
Doesn’t matter to feel guilty of being ignorant, it is always a exceptional topic that we weren’t taught at our High school okay, let’s get ready to know some amazing facts about SEX
It acts as a Pain reliever, exercise, stress relief, improved bladder control to women and also a immune system to prevent from prostate cancer and can mainly help with inducing hormone that results in good sleep.
Facts About Sex-
- Do Sex Four or more times a week-
A researcher from Anglia Ruskin University has found that those who had sex four or more times a week earned significantly more than those who didn’t. :O
2. Logic Behind Women’s Orgasm-
The Amygdale, the part of the brain involved in fear and anxiety, essentially shuts down when women have an orgasm, according to a study from the University of Groningen in the Netherlands. (A better way to get rid of stress and fear :P)
3. Antidiuretic hormone during Orgasm-
During Orgasm, you body releases antidiuretic hormone, which makes you feel like peeing immediately after sex. Also, it is told by experts that urinating after sex will prevent you from spreading UTI’s
4. Sex burns Calories –
For men, sex burns between 100 and 200 calories on average. On the other hand, it only burns approximately 69 calories for women.
5. There is enough sperm in one single man to impregnate every woman on the planet who is fertile.
6. Good health have Great Sex-
We all know you need to be in good health to have great sex, but studies show that lower cholesterol is directly related to a better performance in the bedroom.
7. Low blood sugar can easily cause harm to your love life as low blood sugar makes you irritable and less likely to want your partner
8. This could be one of the weirdest sex facts you never heard about. Women who are prone to migraines are also more likely to have more sex; this is because orgasms can help alleviate the pain of a migraine.
Apart from the above facts, there are also many health benefits that can be attained through the sexual activity. Such as, it keeps the estrogen and testosterone in balance which is very important for a good health. People who have sex more than twice a week is found to be having higher level of immunoglobulin in their body, which is the fighting defense of your body. It also prevents heart related diseases for those who are very likely to make love to their partner at least twice a week when compared with less active persons.