MyGroundBiz is a very useful online portal that has been provided by FedEx where the registered users can get the news and information, vehicle sales, links to vendors, success stories, eForms, among many other features and facilities.
The portal is also only exclusive to those people who are associated with the Ground Biz FedEx and have a MyGroundBiz account.
Here, with the help of this article, we are going to discuss the details regarding the portals mybizaccount.fedex.com, www.mygroundbiz.com as well as www.buildagroundbiz.com. If you are also one of those who want to know more about MyGroundBiz and its login, then you are in the right place. Read the following article completely in order to get a clear picture of MyGroundBiz.
Table Of Contents
About MyGroundBiz Portal
Talking about the MyGroundBiz Account, it is an online portal for the authorized and registered members in the business with FedEx Ground. If in case you are eager to join the FedEx Ground services, you can then join any of the services:
Pickup and Delivery (P&D):
With this service, you can start as a P&D associate. If you have transportation for deliveries as well as transportation to the FedEx center, then you can collaborate with this. You may possibly also offer the transportation facility from the destination station for delivering it to the business as well as residential recipients.
When you collaborate as a Line Haul member, then you can Get to transport FedEx Ground owned trailers over the road from the station to hub or else hub to hub and hub to the station. You may possibly also offer transportation between customer locations as well as stations or hubs.
MyGroundBiz Online Registration
Before starting the registration process, you must require a good working device with a good internet connection for browsing their website properly and without any interruptions. In order to register your account at MyGroundBiz, follow these simple steps which are listed below:
- To begin the process, you have to first open the official website, the link for which is www.buildagroundbiz.com. Copy the exact address and then paste it on the browser of your preference.
- After that, you will land on the homepage of the website, where you have to click on the option “Create Account”
- Now you can start the process of creating MyGroundBiz Account.
- You are going to be asked to enter the details such as your first name, last name, email address along with creating a password. Key in all the correct details for avoiding any issue regarding creating an account. Therefore, enter the details carefully in their respective fields.
- After you have filled up all the details correctly, check the “I am not a Robot” box and then click on the option that says “create account”, available below it.
- You are now going to get an email to the address that you have provided with a link.
- After that, you have to open your mail and then click on the link which you have received from MyGroundBiz.
- You will now land on a new page, where you are asked to provide the password that you have created earlier. Simply note down the password somewhere so that you can check it out whenever you forgot it.
- After you have entered the correct password, simply check it once and then click on the “Sign in” button.
- You will be directed to a page, where you can create your profile.
- You are asked to provide the details such as the first name, address, last name, state, country, phone number, postal code, alternate phone number, middle name, city, as well as your CSP number (optional).
Note: If you want to change your password, then you can also change it by using the option “Change password”. In addition to that, you can also set alerts by adding the details such as your name, contractor type among Pickup and Delivery or Linehaul, frequency to be every day or weekly and select the areas.
MyGroundBiz Portal Login Guide
Follow these simple steps to login to MyGroundBiz Portal successfully, without facing any inconvenience:
- Before starting the login process, you must require a decent working device with good internet connectivity to avoid any interruptions.
- To start the process, you have to first open the browser and visit the website, the link for which is mybizaccount.fedex.com or www.mygroundbiz.com.
- At the login page, you will find the login section, where you have to enter the login credentials such as your correct FedEx ID and password in their respective fields carefully.
- Now click on the “Log In” button which is visible on the page.
- You will be directed to your Mygroundbiz account where you can access its amazing features.
Forgot Your Password? Here’s What To Do
If in any case, you have forgotten your password for MyGroundBiz account, then you can easily reset it without facing any issue. 1-855-639-7793 is the MyGroundBiz Account password resetting phone number, where you can speak to their associate regarding the password issue.
They will then ask you to provide some basic details that are related to your account such as your email address, contact details, and so on. As soon as you are done with the question and provide the required details, you are then going to get your password changed and now you can simply log in to your MyGroundBiz account with the help of this new password.
MyGroundBiz Customer Service
If you are facing any issues regarding this online portal, then you can directly contact to MyGroundBiz Customer Service. Feel free to speak to the MyGroundBiz Account customer service associate, for this you just have to dial at 1 – 800 – 435 – 7647.
This service is accessible only throughout the working hours i.e., from 7:00 am Midnight (Eastern Time) from Monday to Friday and 7:00 am to 2 pm (Eastern Time) on Saturday.
With the help of this article, we have tried to cover up many things regarding MyGroundBiz and its account Login. We hope that this information will be beneficial to you. I hope this article has helped you to know more about the MyGroundBiz account Registration and Login process. Let us know in the comments section how the experience with MyGroundBiz goes for you.