iCloud Login: Today, we are going to explain how you can log in to iCloud.com. iCloud is basically Apple’s cloud storage and cloud computing service. iCloud has a website that lets its users get access to their iCloud services as well as documents from any Internet-connected computer that is Windows or Mac, without the need to get access to an Apple device. At the same time, this iCloud website also allows you to create an Apple ID if you do not have one.
In addition to that, you can manage as well as get access to your iCloud data on the web. This is particularly going to be useful if you do not have a device such as an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
With the help of iCloud.com, one can easily get access along with managing their emails, contacts, photos, and calendar. On the other hand, you can also use iCloud Drive, Pages, Numbers, or Keynote from iCloud.com through the web with the help of a browser.
If you are one of those who are searching to get more information on iCloud and its login, then you must read the following article until the end. You are perfectly at the right place as today with the help of this article, we are going to provide you major details regarding iCloud Login. So, without wasting any time let’s get started….
Table Of Contents
Firstly, we should know about iCloud, it is a cloud storage and cloud computing service that has been launched by Apple Inc. on 12th October 2011. As of 2018, the service had an expected 850 million users, up from 782 million users in the year 2016.
iCloud, on the other hand, enables the users to store data like documents, photos, and music on remote servers for download to iOS, macOS or Windows devices, for sharing and send data to other users, along with managing their Apple devices if it is lost or stolen.
iCloud also provides the means to wirelessly back up iOS devices straight to iCloud, in spite of being reliant on manual backups to a host Mac or Windows computer with the help of iTunes. Service users, on the other hand, are also able to share photos, music, as well as games straightaway by linking accounts through AirDrop wireless.
iCloud has replaced the MobileMe service of Apple, acting as a data syncing center for email, contacts, calendars, bookmarks, notes, reminders (to-do lists), iWork documents, photos, as well as several additional data.
iCloud Login is the Cloud Service that lets users access their iCloud Services including emails, contacts, photos, calendars, iCloud Drive, Pages, Numbers, or Keynote. Apple allows access to iCloud through Your Mobile Phone Browser which includes Safari or Chrome from Your Mobile or Computer. You are able to get access to iCloud Services including Photos, iCloud Drive, Notes, Mail, Calendars, Contacts, Settings, Reminders, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Find My iPhone, and Find My Friends by using Safari, Explorer, Firefox Chrome, or Edge web browsers. You are also able to Edit Documents like Pages, Keynote, and Numbers on Your Mobile or Computer.
Top Things You Need To Consider Before Login At iCloud
Before iCloud login, you must consider a few things beforehand which are as follows:
- You must update to iPadOS or iOS 13+ for getting instant access to iCloud’s website
- iPadOS fully supports desktop sites and applications consist of icloud.com. Therefore, you must consider updating to iPadOS if possible–iOS 13+ support a stripped-down version of iCloud’s website
- For older iOS versions,
- You should try using a third-party browser for older iOS versions
- You must use the Menu Feature Request Desktop Site from your browser of choice as well as visit the beta site of iCloud
iCloud.com Login on iPhone and iPod touch
One can easily get access to iCloud.com from your iPhone or iPad. On the other hand, not all iCloud features are going to be available on an iPad or iPhone browser. In order to know how to iCloud Login to your iPhone and iPod touch, follow the instructions that are given below:
- At first, open a web browser of your choice on your iPhone iPad, or other mobile devices.
- After that go to iCloud.com
- Now simply enter your Apple ID and password. In addition, you might have to enter a code if you enabled two-factor authentication.
- As soon as you logged in, you are going to see app icons. As you can see in the screenshot below, you are going to see a limited of iCloud apps. You are not going to see all iCloud features on an iPhone or iPad touch. There you will see, that you can only use Photos, Notes, Reminders as well as Find iPhone. For getting access to more apps, you are going to need to use a device with a bigger screen, such as an iPad or a desktop computer.
- In order to get the access full iCloud features on your iPhone or iPod touch, you will need to go to Settings > iCloud and sign in.
iCloud.com Login to older iOS version: Is it Possible?
However, it is very simple to login into iCloud.com using iPadOS, iOS13+, or any other web browser on your computer (PC or Mac.) But, at the same time, it is not that easy for Apple’s iDevices using iOS 12 or lower than that.
Actually, Apple sees no actual motive for logging into your iCloud account from your iOS device with a legacy iOS version. In the meantime, they also think that you already have access to all of your account’s content of iCloud on your iOS device.
As we have mentioned above, Apple did not design the website of iCloud.com for mobile devices. But with Apple products, there are nearly always workarounds. And fortunately, some Apple ToolBox trick just might work.
Apple seems to have locked down access to iCloud.com. Many of us can see that when they access iCloud’s site on their iPhones, they see a sign-in page for Find My iPhone. Or they keep getting a blue loading bar moving from left to right deprived of ever loading any content.icloud.com on iPhone, iPad, or iPod displays only Find My iPhone page.
Unluckily for those people who don’t want to update or can’t update to iPadOS or iOS 13+, iCloud.com is not accessible with the help of Safari but there are workarounds using other third-party browsers.
In this article, we have discussed many things about iCloud.com Login. Hopefully, this information will be beneficial for you. I hope this article has helped you to know more about iCloud Login. Let us know in the comments section how the experience with iCloud Login goes for you.