CCSPayment Login: CCS (Credit Collection Services) is a genuine company that was founded in 1969 in Delaware, currently headquartered in Norwood, MA. These are medium-sized collection agencies in the US. The main work of CCS is that it functions as a payment collecting company. It notifies the customer about their unpaid debts that requires their attention and the upcoming debts that need to be paid. The main motive of creating CCS is to collect unpaid pending debts from the clients and let them clear their profiles. Customers can check their debt information and can evade from additional billing charges.
If you are receiving emails regarding CCS Payment in your mail then you should look into it as it indicates you’re having some unpaid debts. The CCS sends the notification or notice through the mail-in physical form to your registered mailing address.
Earlier it followed long procedures such as filling up forms and sending postal mails just to get the payment done. Nowadays, the internet and gadgets have made our life easier. You can now settle bills or debts signed under your name through the CCSPayment online bill payment portal without using any traditional medium.
Now you must be confused that how will you know about your bill/statements? Well, you are given a file number on the CCS payment notice through which you can find your billing statement and can settle your bills. In this portal, you can also verify the billing information before doing any payment.
So, the people who recently have received a debt payment can find all the necessary instructions regarding CCS And its Online Portal. You’ll find everything precise and in chronological order so that you can easily understand about the portal.
Table Of Contents
What Will Be Required For CCS Bill Payment?
- Having a laptop, tablet, desktop or smartphone is necessary to access the CCS online portal.
- As the portal deals with transactions and billing, the internet connection should be good and steady. A poor connection may cause transactions/payments to fail or get stuck in between.
- Browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge are best suitable to access the CCS online payment portal.
- The main thing required to log in to your portal for bill payment is the file number that is in CCS notice you received at your registered mailing address.
- As the payment will be done online, you should enable net banking in your checking/savings account or credit/debit card as it will give you more options to opt while paying your debts.
CCS Bill Payment Methods & Process
There are mainly three methods through which you can make CCS Bill Payment and those are: online, by mail, by phone. You can pay according to your convenience, but if you are making payment for the first time then we will provide you with help regarding the same. Readout all the processes for different methods of payment below here.
1) Make Your CCS Bill Payments Online
As soon as you receive a notice from CCS regarding your debt repayment, you will get a grace period to pay your bill within that time limit. For online payment, you must have an online banking account from where the amount will be deducted at the time of bill payment.
- Step 1: First, go to the CCS Payment Portal i.e. https://ccspayment.com.
- Step 2: Select the language you prefer from the ‘Multi Lingual’ option. You will find this option at the bottom of the homepage.
- Step 3: Now, you will click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Step 4: You will be directed to a new page where you will be asked to provide an 11-digit file number. This number is available at the bottom of your bill payment notice.
- Step 5: To proceed, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Step 6: After this, key in your 5-digit PIN which is also available in your notice, and then click on ‘Continue.’
- Step 7: Now, you will log in to your online CCS bill payment account, from where you can see your billing notice. Check and verify the details to confirm the details.
- Step 8: Once verified, select the payment method mode you want and then click on option ‘Pay.’
- Step 9: Now, you will be redirected to your online banking account which is linked with your CCS account. After this enter the details of your account.
- Step 10: After this, all you have to do is to follow the prompts and complete the payment process by entering OTP for verification purposes.
- Step 11: Once the payment is done, you will receive a receipt; download it for future use.
Note: One must take note to Make a CCS Bill Payment on the working days or hours on which their services are available; otherwise you won’t be able to make a successful payment. The CCS bill payment service is available only for five days i.e. from Monday to Friday. Also, make sure to pay within the specified time i.e. from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET. So, login to your online account for making payment during these working days and hours, otherwise you will receive an error message i.e. ‘Access Denied’.
2) Pay By Phone
You can also pay your CCSPay due Payment via Phone during their working days and hours. The customer care service number through which you can make payment of your bills is 1-617-581-1083.
Make sure to call them between Monday and Friday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST. On Saturday, the timings are different and you can call them from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST.
3) Pay By Mail
Last but not the least, you can also pay your due payment by mail. All you have to do is to send the payment to their official mailing address which is: Credit Collection Services, 725 Canton Street, Norwood, MA 02062, Fax 1-617-658-5714.
In order to avoid a delay procedure, you can also paste your notice copy.
Make sure that you are running CCS Online Payment Portal on supported browsers like Google Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge. Otherwise, it will not function properly. File Number Should be the same as listed in your notice or you’ll face the error message saying ‘Invalid File Number.’ If an error is still showing then try clearing the browser’s data, cookie, and cache or use incognito mode. Also, VPN should not be activated at any cost as it will deny access to the Web portal and you’ll keep on receiving the ‘Access Denied’ error message.